Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can be the happiest woman in the world

2 posters

Go down

You can be the happiest woman in the world Empty You can be the happiest woman in the world

Post by Blue Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:03 am

You can be the happiest woman in the world
a treasure chest of reminders
By: Aid Al-Qarni
translated by: Huda Khattab

This is another book by the same author who wrote "Don't be sad" so the style is the same, quotation from the Qur'an and Ahadeeth, but this is specifically written for women, so the stories are mostly about women who were mentioned in the Qur'an or lived during the time of the Prophet Sallaahu alayhi wa s, then giving some examples of women in the Islamic history.

The book is a compilation of advices to women for them to pay attention to like restraining the tongue, or complaining a lot and being discontent, it gives pointers on how to be happy as a muslim woman, what should she focus on, how should her outlook and purpose of life, things that you can say identify a muslim woman and sets her apart from the non-muslim woman.

I'd recommend this to each lady in this forum, and I'd post some of the articles if I have time Inshaa'Allaah in the sister's section Rolling Eyes
Blue
Blue
Needs to post more
Needs to post more

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

You can be the happiest woman in the world Empty Re: You can be the happiest woman in the world

Post by PM Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 am

Would really appreciate it ukhtee. Jazaakillaahu khayr
PM
PM
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-08-02

http://pinoymuslims.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum